Hyperemesis gravidarum is more than just morning sickness.
Nearly everyone experiences some nausea or vomiting during the first trimester, so doctors can be quick to brush our symptoms off as "a normal part of pregnancy"
But Nausea and Vomiting during Pregnancy that interrupts your day or disrupts your life is more than just morning sickness.
4-8% of pregnancies are plagued with severe and persistent nausea and vomiting. It's a condition called Hyperemesis Gravidarum, and it can result in dehydration, malnutrition, and weight loss that can put your pregnancy at risk.
Nausea and vomiting can make it hard to work. Hard to care for other children. Impossible to care for ourselves the way we want to during our pregnancy. Nausea and Vomiting during Pregnancy (NVP) also robs us of a time that should be enjoyed.
No matter how much nausea and vomiting you experience during your pregnancy, you deserve expert support.
This package is:
- Four weeks of support for your morning sickness or Hyperemesis Gravidarum or morning sickness with daily emails and one hour of counseling per week.
- Text support for when you just need to vent. One-on-one support and a go-to safe place for your darkest days.
- Real symptom-management strategies from a three-time HG survivor.
This package includes:
- Practical tips and tricks to help you feel better fast
- Information about your options for treatment plans to discuss with your physician or care provider
- Emotional support through phone calls, video chat, and text messages for the complicated emotions that come with complicated pregnancies
- Daily emails to help you manage symptoms short-and-long-term
- Strategies for navigating relationships with HG
- Recipes and food ideas
- Research, articles, and connections to peer support
- Guidance creating self-care plans, expressing boundaries to loved ones, and advocating for yourself with your doctor or midwife.
Extreme nausea and vomiting during pregnancy puts you at an increased risk of a postpartum mood disorder, of miscarriage, and of PTSD. Counseling with Emily builds your resilience to trauma.
You are not a burden. Get support from someone who has been there.