Whether you're having a homebirth, a hospital birth, or birthing at the birth center, a doula can help you have a more empowered birthing experience.
A doula is a medical advocate, an expert in childbirth, and an endless well of support.
This is comprehensive care package that elevates your entire pregnancy experience with childbirth education, individualized support plans, and attentive care from Emily.
As part of our package, you will receive personalized resilience coaching to help you prepare mentally and emotionally for the birthing process.
- Text, phone, and email support prenatally
- Childbirth education for birth planning
- Physical support during labor, including massage, breathing techniques, and position changes to help improve outcomes and promote relaxation.
- Follow-up support to help cushion your landing after your baby is born
Emily's trauma-informed framework is individualized and prioritizes transparency and collaboration with clients.
During pregnancy, your doula will help you:
- Learn about childbirth
- Create a birth plan that reflects your family's values
- Identify how you will cope with labor
- Train your birth partner to show up for you
- Express your needs to feel well-supported during labor
- Have a plan in place for when baby comes home
Through humility and responsiveness, Emily hopes to keep people safe and build authentic connections that make childbirth & parenting less lonely. This means keeping a small client-base, so the year books-up fast. Reach out for a free consultation before paying to ensure availability of your estimated due date.
This package includes a combination of virutal and in-person support and is available to birthing people at any stage of pregnancy.
SERVICE RANGE: 40 miles from Emily's home-base of Manhattan, Illinois
Discounts available for birth support at Silver Cross Hospital in New Lenox
Emily can work with your family's budget. Inquire for more information about payment plans & discounts.